With two functions of bottle. One product have two functions, fashionable, beautiful Strong power. Load 15000 RPM / minute speed, you can quickly stir up a variety of fruit, fruit, soy milk, milk shake, rice paste & High quality materials.
Environmental protection cup cover, silica gel lifting ring, food grade GPPS cup body, stainless steel blade, ABS base are superior material, no chemical hazards to the human body, the use of safety, rest assured Easy to carry. Silicone lift ring design allows you to take the bottle to any place, sports, outings, outdoor, picnic. With USB charging line, anytime, anywhere can charge, and no longer need to worry about no electricity, home, travel necessity & Safe lithium batteries. After the cup body and the base are separated, it can not start, so as to ensure the safety of disassembly and avoid the danger of remaining. Wash the fruit and cut it into small pieces about 15x15mm.(For fruit with stone, hard material, thick skin or hard shell, remove it first). Put in fruit, about 60% of the cup body, add 20% water or milk, make the total amount about 80% of the cup body capacity. Tighten the cup cap, invert the cup body, start the switch, etc. After the motor rotates, put it in position. When working, shake the juicer cup gently, the effect of juicing is better. After the juicing is finished, turn off the power switch and unscrew the cup cap for drinking. If there is too much fruit residue, please use filter before drinking. Note: This product is a special fresh juicer press. It can not grind nuts or legumes directly. Direct grinding will affect the life of the product. Product size: 1937777mm/7.63.033.03. Cup cover material: food grade PP. Cup body material: food grade GPPS. Blade Material: Stainless Steel 304.
No load 22000 rpm (error 15%). Load 15000 rpm (error 15%). Frequency of juicing: 30S each time.
15 times can be squeezed. Can't turn on, the signal light doesn't turn on. The cup body and the frame are not tightened.The red light is always on during use. When in use, stop the machine and the green light flashes. After 90 seconds load, stop protection; restart. When in use, stop the machine and the red light flashes. The motor is locked; after removing the hard object, restart.
Insufficient assembly of silicone rubber rings; reassembly of silicone rubber pads. This product is a special fresh juicer press. 1 X Smart USB Rechargeable Mini Juicer.
1 X Mini Juicer Cup. 1 X Mini Juicer Cup Lid.1 X USB Power Cord. Welcome To The "Kicks&Drip" Facility.
This item is in the category "Home & Garden\Kitchen, Dining & Bar\Small Kitchen Appliances\Juicers". The seller is "spykicks" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.